BIBS COUTURE dummies 2-pack
- Reccomended for ages 0-36 months
- The anatomically shaped nipple mimics the mother's nipple
- The nipple shape gives the least pressure on jaw, gums and teeth
- Lightweight shield leaves the nose free and ensures easy breathing
- BPA, PVC and phthalates free
The nipple is curved at the top for natural fit to palate, with an angled tip for proper tongue placement. The thin neck allows the mouth to close easily, and reduces pressure on jaw, gums and teeth.
When cleaning the pacifier, just follow these four simple steps:
1) Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl
2) Pour them with boiling water
3) Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 min.
4) Pick them up and let them dry
The vast majority of pacifiers are with valve. If the nipple has a valve, be sure to squeeze excess water out of the seat part when the nipple is sufficiently cooled.
TIP: When the child is over 3 months old, you can also rinse the pacifier by placing them in a sieve and pouring them with boiling water. This method is partly faster and partly avoids water collecting inside the seat part.
Caution! DO NOT COOK. Dummies are not meant to be boiled and are therefore destroyed by the high heat. Instead, follow the instructions above, and you are sure to kill the bacteria without compromising the durability of the pacifier.
Do always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions. Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated pacifier holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a pacifier, your baby may be strangled by them. The pacifier is not allowed to be stored in direct sunlight.