GoBabyGo non-slip bamboo socks
- Rubber-nops under the feet and on the toes provide stability on smooth surfaces
- Made from thin, soft bamboo viscose, which is very suitable for the sensitive baby skin
- Bamboo is heat-regulating and keeps your child's feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Strengthens the child's motoric skills, balance, and self-confidence
- Tested and approved for harmful chemicals and pollutants
- Danish design, produced in Europe and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
GoBabyGo non-slip socks made of thin, soft bamboo with non-slip soles and rubber-nops on the toes are for children who like to crawl, run, and walk without slipping. This improves the child's motoric skills, balance, and self-confidence.
The bamboo material is very soft and feels like a combination of silk and cashmere. The non-slip socks made of bamboo from GoBabyGo are therefore very suitable for sensitive baby skin. The material is heat-regulating and keeps the child's feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The non-slip rubber-nops strengthen the motoric skills of the child and provide the confidence and courage to be active. Bamboo is antibacterial, 100% degradable and is naturally grown without fertilizer and protects the skin from harmful UV rays. Slip-resistant bamboo socks from GoBabyGo are therefore a good choice for all active children.
GoBabyGo's non-slip bamboo socks have been tested and approved for harmful chemicals and pollutants and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a guarantee that the goods have been checked for the content of harmful chemicals and that only organic textile fabric has been used that have been proven to have no harmful effects on human health and well-being. The non-slip silicone nops have also been approved according to the same standard.
- Material: 70% Bamboo Cotton, 27% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- The non-slip rubber pads are made from silicone and are free from phthalates
- Wash inside out