Oli&Carol Flow the Floatie
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew; stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Hand painted with natural pigments
- Completely safe for kids following all international safety regulations standards
- Highly hygienic, mold free - no holes in any of designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Can be used as teether, bath toy, decorative object and more
- Handmade taking care of every detail
- Socially responsible
Inspired in the classic lifeguard ring, Flo the Floatie is the new modern-twisted Oli&Carol natural rubber duckie. It is ready to splash around with kids during bath time! Also perfect as a baby teether, sensory play toy and decorative object. Made all in one piece with no hole making it 100% bacteria-free.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!