Oli&Carol Mery the Cherry
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew; stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Hand painted with natural pigments
- Completely safe for kids following all international safety regulations standards
- Highly hygienic, mold free - no holes in any of designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Can be used as teether, bath toy, decorative object and more
- Handmade taking care of every detail
- Socially responsible
Mery the Cherry is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its size is perfect for kids to hold on and its realistic textures will help develop kids’ sense of touch. Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle from a young age! It will become babies and kids’ favorite teether, bath toy and sensory play toy.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
Size 2.2 x 13.5 x 6.9 cm.
Washing and Care
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment. Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Oli&Carol products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.