Oli&Carol Wally The Watermelon
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew; stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Hand painted with natural pigments
- Completely safe for kids following all international safety regulations standards
- Highly hygienic, mold free - no holes in any of designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Can be used as teether, bath toy, decorative object and more
- Handmade taking care of every detail
- Socially responsible
Wally the Watermelon is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its realistic textures will develop kids’ sense of touch. It is carefully hand painted with natural pigments, making it completely safe for little ones. Did you know that including watermelon in food helps keep 90% of water in human bodies? Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle from a young age!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
Size 2,2 x 13,5 x 6,9 cm